Dear Junior Choir parents
As you know, we are very busy rehearsing for our Combined A Winter Mosaic Concert in Elder Hall, which is where all six choirs of Young Adelaide Voices perform individually and then together in the combined pieces.
**WE STILL REQUIRE 2 PARENT GUARDIANS FOR THE CONCERT FOR THE JUNIOR CHOIR (12.30-6pm), plus 2 for Kiss and Drop (12noon-1.15), please get in touch with the office if you can help**
Junior Choir’s concert day details are below:
CONCERT DAY – SUNDAY 21 JUNE
- Choristers need to be at Elder Hall, 1 – 6pm
- Kiss & Drop is available for the Juniors from 12.45 – 1pm. There will be Volunteer Choir Parents ready to collect choristers at the front of Elder Hall on North Terrace. Look out for the high visibility vests and YAV caps.
- You will have your rehearsal onstage first, then all the choirs will come together for the combined pieces.
- The concert is from 3:30 – 5.50pm.
COLLECTION AFTER THE CONCERT:
- 5.55pm. Parents please collect your children from the back entrance of Elder Hall (you need to go outside the Hall to get to the back). As always, please be prompt collecting your child.
WHAT TO WEAR:
Your Junior Choir performing uniform:
- Yellow YAV T-shirt and black pants (not jeans, tracksuit pants or leggings), POLISHED black shoes and black socks (black socks are a MUST).
- Please remember there is a NO JEWELLERY rule and hair must be worn up and off your face, using only black or brown hair-ties and bobby pins. No extra coloured adornments (ribbons etc) are allowed as they detract from the group as a whole.
- Please also remove any fingernail polish before the concert.
What to bring:
Bring water and a healthy snack (Please have Lunch before you arrive)
Your songs for this concert are:
- Duck Dive Jive
- Puppy Eyes
- Kitty Cat Boogie
Plus Combined Songs:
- Walking in the Air
- Life’s A Happy Song
I thank you sincerely for ensuring your children know their words for this concert; in particular – the combined songs.
CONCERT TICKETS http://www.trybooking.com/HLEV
PIZZA NIGHT THE FOLLOWING WEEK Wednesday 24th June:
Don’t forget that the week after the concert is our Pizza Night! Be there for games, DVD of our performance and yummy pizza! Please bring $5 for 2 pieces of pizza and a drink.
No Choir Rehearsal on July 1st. Pizza night is the last night for Term 2 – Enjoy the holidays!
Thank you very much for your continued enthusiasm and support!
Glenni Kempe, Meredith Wilson and Angela Centofanti