A Winter Mosaic
Sunday 19 June 2016, Elder Hall
Junior Choir Bulletin
Dear Junior Choir parents
As you know, we are very busy rehearsing for our Combined A Winter Mosaic Concert in Elder Hall, which is where all six choirs of Young Adelaide Voices perform individually and then together in the combined piece.
Junior Choir’s concert day details are below:
CONCERT DAY – SUNDAY 19 JUNE
- Choristers need to be at Elder Hall, 1 – 5.30pm
- Kiss & Drop is available for the Juniors from 12.45 – 1pm. There will be Volunteer Choir Parents ready to collect choristers at the front of Elder Hall on North Terrace. Look out for the high visibility vests and YAV caps.
- You will have your rehearsal onstage first, then all the choirs will come together for the combined piece.
- The concert is from 3:30 – 5.30pm.
COLLECTION AFTER THE CONCERT:
- 5.40pm. Parents please collect your children from the AUDITORIUM of Elder Hall – they will grab their bags and come back to their original seats. This is different to previous years and we are aiming to avoid confusion and congestion downstairs. We appreciate your patience in this matter.As always, please be prompt collecting your child.
WHAT TO WEAR:
Your Junior Choir performing uniform:
- Yellow YAV T-shirt and black pants (not jeans, tracksuit pants or leggings), POLISHED black shoes and black socks (black socks are a MUST).
- Please remember there is a NO JEWELLERY rule and hair must be worn up and off your face, using only black or brown hair-ties and bobby pins. No extra coloured adornments (ribbons etc) are allowed as they detract from the group as a whole.
- Please also remove any fingernail polish before the concert.
What to bring:
Bring water and a healthy snack (Please have Lunch before you arrive)
Your songs for this concert are:
- Tinga Lao
- The Swine Song
- Hot Chocolate
Plus Combined Songs:
- How Can I Keep From Singing?
I thank you sincerely for ensuring your children know their words for this concert.
CONCERT TICKETS http://www.trybooking.com/LMRB
PIZZA NIGHT THE FOLLOWING WEEK Wednesday 22nd June:
Don’t forget that the week after the concert is our Pizza Night! Be there for games, DVD of our performance and yummy pizza! Please bring $5 for 2 pieces of pizza and a drink.
Final rehearsal for Term 2 – Wednesday 29th JUNE
Term 3 begins on Wednesday 27th July. This is a “Come and Try” rehearsal – so please feel free to invite a friend.
Enjoy the holidays!
Thank you very much for your continued enthusiasm and support!
Glenda Lynelle, Meredith Wilson and Angela Centofanti